Friday, January 22, 2010

Weather Woes

Weather has been dull and dreary for the past week. Everyday, I was being pelted with rain on my to the office from the parking lot.
The day before yesterday, I was almost being swept into the Guadalupe river - the wind was so 'dang' strong. I felt like Mary Poppins with my umbrella. The latter is now officially casualty and is residing in S's luggage on the way back to India :)
Today, the sun decided to take a peek at the world below. The hills looked marvellous in the morning. See the speck of snow winking from between the 2 concrete behemoths. [Picture courtesy S]. The wind was very playful - making the clouds move here and there. The hills looked buish grey and green in patches. I became very nostalgic. This is just like the hill stations in India.
In no mood to work. Feeling sleepy and ready to hit the bed. Blame it on the weather :(

1 comment:

  1. Does the photographer deserve a "duecount++" for this snap ???

    ReplyDelete