Monday, January 25, 2010

Clutter

Yesterday, was feeling really blue.
Hence, decided to clear my apartment of clutter.

Made 2 trips to the garbage disposal area taking down 3 crate - boxes of Coke, 1 crate of beer bottles, the kitchen garbage and the bathroom garbage.

Strangely enough, cleaning out this mess gave my mind and heart a positive turn. I watched a movie 'Aankhein' starring Govinda and Chunky Pandey and then cooked!

I am a real slob when it comes to the weekends. All I do on weekends is flop on the bed, eat countless chocolates, drink endless cans of coke, munch on potato chips and smoke cigarettes. I neither brush my teeth, nor take a bath. In short, I am the picture of sloppishness. I shirk cooking and cleaning and going out and behave like the infamous Count Dracula of Transylvania staying out of sunlight :)

This weekend, decluttering my house kinda decluttered my mind. I know this is not incentive enough to keep me away from the weekend-sloppy schedule. But, I just might give it another try on another weekend. Not in the near future though!!

1 comment: