Monday, October 19, 2009

Dependence

How good it would be to go back to the days when Ma held our hands and walked us back from 'Asit er dokaan'. Ma would be holding both Kwai's and my hands and we would walk home happily with a wafer/icecream. What bliss! You depended on your mother and that was the only thing you needed to do. Ma would take care of the rest.
How helpless I feel now. I cannot cry and complain to my mother that things are not going as expected.
Then I think, why cannot I cry out to Ma Kali now? She will look after me and take care of all my troubles. All I need to do is surrender completely.

1 comment:

  1. You are right there ... once you are able to surrender completely ... wholeheartedly ..unconditionally - SHE will take care of you .. we all are God's children - HE/SHE can not let us just suffer - when you feel you are at the edge of the cliff and about to fall down from there - be assured .. God is trying to teach you flying ....

    on another note - if at all you feel like crying - do cry .... only strong people can dare to cry...and I promise, you will find someone to hold you and comfort you better, just a ping away :-)

    ReplyDelete