Friday, February 26, 2010

The Grand Design

With any unfortunate incident - first comes denial, then comes anger.
Then come depression and lots of tears.
Which clears the deck for understanding to dawn on.

I was thinking today - what if I looked for the grand design of things?
What if the accident hurting my back was not meant as a lesson to me for all of my vices and sins? What if it's God's way of preventing future turmoil.
I might not have made a good mother or something might have happened to my kid(if I had one).
Perhaps God is trying to prevent some more unfortunate event by making me suffer.
And I could bring a semblance of sanity to my raving mind.

Let me just live my life (now altered). And see where that takes me.

1 comment:

  1. DELETE THIS POST
    DELETE THIS POST
    DELETE THIS POST
    DELETE THIS POST
    DELETE THIS POST
    DELETE THIS POST
    DELETE THIS POST
    DELETE THIS POST
    DELETE THIS POST
    DELETE THIS POST
    DELETE THIS POST
    DELETE THIS POST

    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE
    DELETE

    ReplyDelete