Right now, I am ready to drop off to sleep.
Could be the overwhelming relief that I am feeling that my MRI got my insurance pre-approval. I did not have to get into any confrontation with my employer's health insurance due to the cause of my injury. I thanked DG with my heart today. It was his intervention that saved the day.
I read a couple of pages from my copy of Bipodtarini Chandipath yesterday. I read about the way to worship this goddess who is a manifestation of the eternal Mother - Kali. I was moved to tears! This was what I used to do just going by my gut feeling.
The direction instructs the devotee to place a glass of water, a little sweet in front of Mother's photograph and then light an incense stick. One must then pray to her as if engaged in a conversation. Whenever the devotee cooks anything for self - even meat or fish, he/she must place a little of the food in a clean utensil and offer it to Maa - entreating her to partake of the food. How can the child take food without offering it to Mother?
I was very much impressed with this way of offering prayer. One must get to love the Divine Mother and not be afraid of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment