Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Getting screwed :(

I am in a big mess right now. I had hidden the truth and am now paying the price of my lie.

My back pain is omnipresent and I am being held back from the MRI. God knows why I suddenly had to come up with the truth to the second doctor. Now, my health insurance is on the verge of refusing me coverage. Also, due to a messy cover-up about falling from my bathtub, A's accident insurance might not cover me. On top of this, my manager here got involved in my personal health insurance matter. It is just a matter of time when I am exposed and I will end up sick with back pain and a boatload of unpaid bills :(

Arguably, this is the worst low in my life. I am sick. I am tired. I am worried. And I am broke. Not the best combination :(

But, I have to keep my 'pecker' up. In the worst situation, I can always go back home. Sure, there will be unpaid bills behind me and I might not be able to come back to US again - but that's my least concern right now.

Hopefully, this is the last that I see of this sucking country and it's people thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment