Like Julie Andrews in 'The Sound of Music' - I tried to think of a few of my favourite things. Things that can make me feel good even on an otherwise blue day. The items are not placed in order of preference. So here goes:
1. Pictures of cats/kittens. They can make me all mushy.
2. Potato chips - guilty pleasure.
3. Retail therapy - it never fails.
4. Writing my diary/blog - it helps me to let go of my tension - if only for the short duration that I am actually writing.
5. Reading a good book - it transports me to another world where I can escape from the mundane.
6. Chinese food (when I am in Kolkata) - there is not much that a steaming gravy noodle can't cure :)
7. Old Hindi films - especially the ones starring Dev Anand, Waheeda, Madhubala, Raj Kumar, Dilip Kumar and Meenakumari.
8. Hubby, when in a good mood can uplift my spirits. He is the only one who can talk me out of doomsday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1. I can not understand how can somebody be sooo fond of cats !!! :O:O
ReplyDelete2. Extremely unhealthy but very tasty :D
3. Its okay ... sometimes gets very boring....:P
4. I am loving it :-)
5. I agree , totally , wholeheartedly
6. yummm...same here
7. touchwood !