I have my good days and bad days when it comes to my back pain. On the good days, I have to keep myself on a tight leash so that I don't overdo again. On the bad days, I just have to keep on motivating myself to get through the day hoping the next day would be a better one.
My blog is about my daily life. And my life revolves around the back pain these days. No wonder my blog has started to look like 'The Backache Chronicles' :) . I am sure that I have been identified as 'The Big Bore who yaks about her Backache' in my friend circle. Pain - like love is very relevant to the person who feels it - and extremely boring to everyone else. Some people even find it amusing!
Backache is for life. Everyone has to tailor their own remedies. And even it is too early to say so - I am hoping that I have found mine. It's a warm bath followed by the magic medicine Volini.
I have a worked out a daily routine for myself where I have an early dinner followed by a hot soak in the bathtub for 15 mins. Then, I either rub/spray Volini ointment/spray and try hard to fall asleep before I can feel further pain. I have been able to sleep better after this nocturnal ritual and hence, I feel a little better the day after.
I am swearing by Volini these days. I am saying good things about it to one and all. I have even fished out their website and have sent them a goodwill mail.
Hoping to see the back of my backache!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment