This post is dedicated to the quintessential American.
I thought I would jot down my observations:
1. They are obsessed with their dental care. I have always found somebody brushing their teeth or flossing whenever I have visited the ladies restroom.
2. The women smell really nice - they smell like they have been freshly srubbed squeaky clean - they smell of fruity/floral shower gels and body lotions.
3. The women dress real smart. They wear tight body hugging outfits - though I have found their figures pretty unimpressive. They look like sticks and not like their Latina hotbod counterparts. The American woman pays great attention to her shoes, nails and hair. A lot of them have their hair intricately permed. They prefer solid colours in their attire and restrict the splash of colour to their accessories like shoes, bags and jewellery.
The most striking impression I had of this great sense of dressing was a lady I saw in downtown. She wore a crisp white shirt with ash colored trousers. She had a thin black belt and black stilettos. Around her neck were beaded necklaces intertwined in shades of yellow, green, turquoise and blue. She looked stunning. I will definitely recreate this look once I am back in India though I am not sure how it will go down with the viewing public.
4. Americans love keeping their bodies fit and buffed. They will hit the gym regularly, keep up with other rigorous physical activity like hiking, trekking, boating, biking, so on and so forth. And the American woman hell bent on maintaining a size zero will survive on salads only.
The majority of American people I have observed have fit, athletic bodies, are well-dressed and are extremely polite. Which does nothing to mask their coldness toward one and all.
However, the variant of this majority is the typical obese, pink-in-the-face, burger-chomping, soda-glugging American.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
the woman in the description must have looked very impressive - I also fancy copying the entire combination ...:D
ReplyDelete