Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Solva Saal


Yesterday, I bothered my sore back by sitting up till late in the night watching 'Solva Saal'. This was a golden oldie with a somewhat similar plot of 'Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahin'. I was searching this movie since quite some time back. I had tried YouTube but had not got it there. Yesterday, I chanced upon it. It was a very cute and entertaining movie. Waheeda Rehman and Dev Anand were in the starring roles. Waheeda is my all time favourite. And Dev Anand was the very epitome of charm in the black and white days. There are very few films that can leave one with a sweet aftertaste. This was one of them. It was well worth my aching back!

1 comment:

  1. I like Dev Anand in his B&W movies only... in the color era , his mannerisms were not so appealing to me ! And Waheeda was the Diva !

    ReplyDelete